Financial Aid

Free Education in the United State for International Students

How to Apply to FAFSA

As an international student, you can have the federal government pay for your education if you have a permanent residence in the united state. How does it work? The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the form that all US citizens or permanent residents must fill out in order to apply for federal financial aid each year. Information …

Read More »