- Organisation: Columbia University GSAPP
- Duty Station: New York
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Duration: Annual
- Deadline: Not Stated
The Columbia University Office of Student Financial Services works with the GSAPP Office of Admission and Financial Aid to provide student support including Federal Loan processing and information on the Estimated Cost of Attendance and Types of Aid.
To qualify for Columbia University GSAPP Admission Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Funding is determined by the Program’s Admissions Committee.
- All applicants, domestic and international, are eligible.
- All applicants may complete a need assessment form that is included with the application for admission. The form must be submitted at the same time as the application for admission. The deadline is the same as the admissions deadline.
- Notification of a GSAPP scholarship is included in the admission letter.
- A direct tuition award is disbursed in the student’s account each term by the end of the change of program period (the second week of each semester).
- Full-time enrolment and good academic standing are required.
- Scholarship awards are for the entire duration of the degree program and will be divided and disbursed evenly for each semester. For students in the M. Arch, M.S. UP, M.S. HP, MS. CCCP, or NY/Paris programs, scholarships will be disbursed evenly for the Fall and Spring semesters. For students enrolled in the M.S. AAD, M.S. AUD, M.S. CDP, or M.S. RED programs, scholarships will be disbursed evenly for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters.
How to Apply
All applicants are considered for a GSAPP scholarship at the time of admission. Because selections are merit-based and need informed, applicants are encouraged to complete the need assessment form in the online application for admissions.