- Organisation: École Normale Supérieure (ENS)
- Duty Station: France
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Application Opens: 11 October 2022
- Deadline: 7 Dec 2022 (annual)
École Normale Supérieure (ENS) has organised an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters’s Degree at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Level/Field(s) of study
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions) in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships
10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts & Humanities.
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
How to Apply
The application form and documents must be submitted online before 7 December 2022 for Session 2023.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.