- Organisation: Lund University
- Duty Station: Sweden
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Duration: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Feb 2024
Lund University Global Scholarship Sweden is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Lund University . The deadline of the scholarship is Opens / Feb 2024.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Approximately SEK 18 million (€1.7 million / US $1.8 million) awarded in scholarship grants each year
- A selective, merit-based scholarship to recognise top academic students from outside the EU/EEA
This scholarship is open to international students.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and be required to pay tuition fees
- You have made a complete application in a regular application round to Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies leading to a degree at Lund University. Note that the programme at Lund University that you are applying for a scholarship for should be your first choice in your application at universityadmissions.se.
If you are a current student already studying at Lund University, please refer to the information about scholarships for current students.
How to Apply
The application process for the Lund University Global Scholarship is meticulously organized. Although the application period for 2023 is now closed, prospective students can look forward to the next application period, which will open in February 2024.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.