- Organisation: The Department of Tourism
- Duty Station: Gauteng, South Africa
- Opportunity Type: Permanent/Temporary
- Duration: 24 Months (2023 -2024)
- Stipend: R6 174.96 per month
- Deadline: 7 October 2023 – 12:00PM
The Department of Tourism is seeking unemployed South African Graduates/Post Graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the below-mentioned fields of study.
Reference Number and Required Study Fields
- DT-INTERN (001) Tourism Management
- DT-INTERN (002) Economics/Economic Development
- DT-INTERN (003) ICT/Computer Science/Database/System Development
- DT-INTERN (004) Business Administration/Public Management/Business Studies
- DT-INTERN (005) Project Management
- DT-INTERN (006) Internal Audit/Risk Management
- DT-INTERN (007) Financial Management/Accounting
- DT-INTERN (008) Supply Chain Management/Travel and Transport/Logistics
- DT-INTERN (009) Human Resources Management/Development
- DT-INTERN (0010) Management Services/Work Study
- DT-INTERN (0011) Communication Science/Journalism/Public Relations
- DT-INTERN (0012) Development Studies
- DT-INTERN (0013) International Relations/Political Science/Regionalism
- DT-INTERN (0014) Psychology/Social Work
- Unemployed South African Graduates/Post Graduates
- Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form, stating the field for which the applicant is applying (from the above list), and attach your modules to your CV.
⇒ Download Z83 Application for Employment Form
Documents, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview.
Applications should be forwarded to the Director-General, Department of Tourism, Private Bag X424, Pretoria 0001, or hand delivered to Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Street, Sunnyside
- The successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of two years.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.