- Organisation: Asian Institute of Technology
- Duty Station: Thailand
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarship
- Duration: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 March 2023
AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023/2024 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students.
The ADB Scholarship is an all expenses paid scholarship in Thailand.
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Available Study Fields
The ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023/2024 offers a wide range of academic fields to study in Thailand. The list of academic fields is given below.
School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools: Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management (SERD and SCE)
- Integrated Watershed Development and Management (SERD and SCE)
- Modelling Tools for Environment and Resources Management (SERD and SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
- School of Management (SOM): Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
- Be a national of an ADB Country. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Program to Check Your Country Name.
- Preference to women candidates.
- Preference to applicants with lesser financial capacity. Family income should be not more than USD 50,000 per year and individual income should not be more than USD 25,000 per year.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Documents Required: Copy of Degree Certificate and Transcript of 4 years of the undergraduate degree program
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided b the employer.
- Income statement. If married, please submit the spouse income statement; otherwise, parent income statement
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
How to Apply
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
There is Online Application System to apply for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023/2024. The Link of the Official Advertisement is given below: