- Organisation: University of Ottawa
- Duty Station: Canada
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarship
- Duration: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Not specified
- The University of Ottawa is providing the educational bursary of $7,500 per year for Master’s degree and $9,000 per Year for PhD degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Applications are accepted from all over the world.
Eligible Course or Subjects
- Masters or Doctoral degree in any subject stream
- To be eligible, applicants must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enrol in the master’s degree program.
Applicants have to submit the following document while apply for University of Ottawa Admission Scholarship 2023/2024 in Canada:
- Must attach your CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport and academic transcripts.
- Students must hold an honours bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B.
Aspirants must complete one of the following tests (taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration in the program):
- Internet-based test with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills
- with a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- with a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking
- with a minimum of 4.5 in each of the four skills
- with a minimum of 70 in each of the four skills
- with a minimum of 65 in each of the four skills
How to Apply
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
If you want to apply for the award, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
After being admitted, students can apply for these scholarships.
Also, Official Advertisement link is given below: