- Organisation: Cape Breton University
- Duty Station: Canada
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Duration: Partial Funding
- Deadline: Not Specified
If you have a preference for Canada as your desired destination, it is recommended that you apply for the Cape Breton University Scholarships 2023-24. These scholarships are competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Cape Breton University Scholarships in Canada 2024 offer numerous advantages and benefits. Here are some of them:
– Chancellor’s scholarship: Total amount of $30,000
– President’s scholarship: Total amount of $20,000
– Dean’s scholarship: Total amount of $10,000
– Fitzgerald scholarship: Total amount of $20,000
– Schwartz scholarship: Total amount of $14,000
– W.M. Reid scholarship: Total amount of $11,500
– Orpha Thayer-Scott scholarship: Total amount of $10,000
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
The eligibility criteria for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2024 are as follows:
– American or foreign student
– Currently enrolled in a transfer program for candidates applying through an articulation agreement
– Demonstrated exceptional academic performance and achievements in previous study level(s)
– Minimum average of 80% as determined by CBU, with no failures
– For recipients with ESL conditional offers, enrollment in a Cape Breton English language partnering school is required to fulfill the offer.
How to Apply
To apply for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarship 2024, interested applicants can visit the provided official website at any time. It is recommended to seize this opportunity promptly if you aspire to pursue education in Canada, as it offers significant financial benefits and the chance to gain international exposure.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.