- Organisation: University of Pretoria
- Duty Station: South Africa
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Duration: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 08/30/2023
The University of Pretoria is accepting applications for the Mastercard Scholarship 2023-24 in South Africa. This scholarship opportunity is open to all students from South Africa as part of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in Africa.
Students applying for the Master’s Degree Program through the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship in Africa have the opportunity to choose from a wide range of academic fields and majors. The available study fields for the program include:
MAdmin Public Management and Policy
MCom Accounting Sciences
MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
MCom Advanced Data Analytics
MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
MCom Agricultural Economics
MCom Business Management
MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
MCom Economics (Coursework)
MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
MCom Taxation (Coursework)
MCom Tourism Management
MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
MPhil Communication Management
MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
MPhil Economics (Coursework)
MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
MPhil Financial Management Sciences
MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
MPhil Labour Relations Management
MPhil Public Policy
MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
MPhil Tourism Management
MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
To qualify for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Pretoria, applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Nationality: Candidates must be from an African country.
- Degree Level: Applicants must be seeking a postgraduate degree program.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree no later than September 2022.
- Leadership and Community Service: Applicants must demonstrate a track record of engagement in community service and leadership activities.
- Financial Circumstances: Candidates should demonstrate a need for financial support to pursue education outside their home country.
- Academic Eligibility: Applicants must meet the academic requirements for admission into their chosen postgraduate degree program.
- Previous Scholarships: Candidates should not be currently enrolled in any other postgraduate degree program on a scholarship.
Meeting these criteria is essential for eligibility for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship and consideration for the scholarship program at the University of Pretoria.
How to Apply
The application process for Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada is conducted online. To apply, candidates must first secure admission into a degree program offered by the university
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.