- Organisation: Deakin University
- Duty Station: Australia
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarships
- Benefit: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 02 Feb 2023
Fully funded Deakin University Australia Scholarships 2023 are available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at Deakin University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.
To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University with an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Trimester 1 2023
- enrolled full-time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth-supported place (CSP).
You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or an International Baccalaureate equivalent
- dux of your high school.
Consideration will be given to:
- your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for example in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering or sport
- students experiencing personal or financial hardship.
Continued eligibility depends on recipients maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 70 and participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
How to Apply
To start applying for the mentions, follow the procedure below.
You can apply for this scholarship directly to Deakin through our Scholarship Application Portal.
When applying direct to Deakin for this scholarship, select the ‘Undergraduate Scholarship Application Tri/Sem 1 2023’ option and, if eligible, your application will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
This reduces the number of scholarships you have to apply for and increases your chances of receiving a Deakin scholarship.
- Click “Apply here“ to open an application portal
- On the online application portal, Login to an existing account or create an account to start a new application.