- Organisation: Leiden University
- Duty Station: Netherlands
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarships
- Benefit: Partial Funding
- Deadline: Ongoing
Leiden University Netherlands LUF-SVM Fund is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at Leiden University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
4000 euro per awardee. A total of eight scholarships will be awarded.
Nationals of all countries
You must be registered as a master’s student at Leiden University.
- The thesis must be completed within 12 months of receiving your LUF-SVM Fund award letter.
- After completion, you must present your thesis to a delegation of the Foundation for Packaging and the Environment (SVM) and the Leiden University Fund (LUF).
How to Apply
To start applying for the mentions, follow the procedure below.
- Click “Apply here“ to open an application portal
- On the online application portal, create an account to start a new application.
Submit the following documents by email to email@example.com, mentioning LUF-SVM Fund in the subject line:
- A letter of motivation in which you explain why you believe your thesis proposal is worthy of a LUF/SVM fund scholarship.
- Your thesis proposal related to the theme of packaging and the environment includes:
- either an analytical or technical foundation;
- creative and innovative ideas;
- a description of the intended contribution of your master’s thesis to the social discussion about packaging and the environment.
- A letter of recommendation written by your Leiden University thesis supervisor.