- Organisation: Florida International University
- Duty Station: USA
- Opportunity Type: Award
- Duration: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1 Dec
Florida International University USA Presidential Merit awards 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Florida International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The winning students will be awarded the full 100% tuition fee of the undergraduate programme undertaken by them at the Florida International University, along with books.
The grant is open to qualified first-time in-college U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students who undertake a bachelor’s study at the Florida International University only. The applicants are required to have attained a GPA of 4.0 and a 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT to be considered. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees and book fees.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
International Students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate degree program taught at Florida International University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as high school students progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school.
- The applicants must be a citizen of the United States, U.S. lawful permanent residents, or international students with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- The applicants must meet minimum scholarship requirements.
- The applicants must have a 4.0 GPA (weighted).
- The applicants must have attained a 1370 SAT Score or 30 ACT or the Top 5% of a Florida High school Graduating Class.
How to Apply
You must complete an online application for an MSc programme before 1 December 2023 (23:59 CET). In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, you must also upload a scholarship application form and supporting documents at the same time.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.