- Organisation: Global Silver Excellence
- Duty Station: UK
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarship
- Duration: Annual
- Salary: From £2,500 up to £3,000.
This scholarship supports high-achieving international students to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be applying for the first year of full-time study on an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate master’s programme.
International Foundation Year and progressing International Foundation Year students are currently not eligible.
If you are an undergraduate applicant, you must hold an offer for an eligible programme and achieve A-level grades BBC or equivalent from your country.
If you are a postgraduate applicant, you must hold an offer for an eligible programme, achieve at least a second-class lower (2.2) degree or above and meet your offer conditions by the admission deadline
Students on the following courses are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Any Nursing programmes. You may be eligible for the Health Heroes Scholarship instead.
- Any undergraduate programmes including a placement with the NHS, including Diagnostic Radiography, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Prosthetics and Orthotics.
- MA Fashion Design
- For undergraduate applicants , the Global Silver Excellence Scholarship is worth £3,000.
- For postgraduate applicants , the Global Silver Excellence Scholarship is worth £2,500.
How to Apply
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified in order to receive the funding.