- Organisation: Sheffield Hallam University
- Duty Station: UK
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarship
- Duration: Annual
- Salary: Up to £2,000
Sheffield Hallam University loves having Sheffield Hallam students continue their studies with them. If you have studied there and graduated before 2021–22, you could qualify for a discount towards your postgraduate course fees.
You may be eligible for the alumni scholarships or discounts if you meet the criteria below.
£2,000 alumni discount
- you have completed a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree, PGCE or PhD from Sheffield Hallam University in the past
- you are eligible for Home fees or International fees
- you are applying for an eligible full-time or distance learning course starting in the following academic year
Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- you have been awarded a full degree at from us (undergraduate or postgraduate taught)
- you are enrolling onto a postgraduate taught course
*Students who completed Study Abroad at the University and exchange students may also be eligible.
10% Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- you have been awarded a full degree from us (undergraduate or postgraduate taught)
- you are enrolling onto a postgraduate research course
You cannot receive an alumni scholarship if
- you are enrolled on a regulated postgraduate course like PGCE programmes, Department of Health funded courses, or Masters in Architecture
- you are enrolled for only one module of a postgraduate course
If you took your undergraduate degree with Sheffield Hallam University, you could receive one of three scholarships for postgraduate studies.
- Class of 2023 — £2,000 alumni discount for 2022–23 graduates on full-time postgraduate courses, including the MFA and MArch courses, starting in the following academic year
- £1,000 Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- 10% Postgraduate Research Scholarship
How to Apply
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
If you have already applied for or accepted an offer on an eligible course (and meet the other eligibility criteria) don’t worry. Any discounts or scholarships will be automatically deducted from your tuition fees.
Remember, you can only receive one scholarship or discount, with the highest value award being applied.