- Organisation: Stanford University
- Duty Station: USA
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarships
- Benefit: Partial Funding, Full tuition fee
- Deadline: October 12, 2022
Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholarships in California USA 2023-24 – Stanford University is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Stanford University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy scholars receive several types of funding:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
- Newly enrolling scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend intended to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
- Scholars in their second and third years may apply for supplemental funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g., conference travel).
How to Apply
To start applying for mentions, follow the procedure below.
- Click “Apply here“ to open an application portal
- On the online application portal, log in to your existing account or create an account to start a new application.