- Organisation: University of Cambridge
- Duty Station: UK
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarships
- Benefit: Partial Funding
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 are available to undertake Masters’s level programs at the University of Cambridge.
Courses which Gates Cambridge does NOT consider:
- Any Undergraduate degree, such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MASt courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time, Home students only)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees other than the PhD
- Non-degree courses
Fully funded Scholarship
International students are eligible.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
Applying to pursue one of the following courses at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (full-time or part-time*)
- Mitt (full-time)
- One-year postgraduate course (full-time), with some exceptions – see below
Please Note: For October 2023 entry, Gates Cambridge is piloting a scheme that allows applicants to apply for funding for a part-time doctoral degree.
General funding at Cambridge
Whether you are eligible for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you may be eligible for other funding offered by the University of Cambridge. See www.student-funding.cam.ac.uk for more details.
How to Apply
To start applying for the mentions, follow the procedure below.
- Click “Apply here“ to open an application portal
- On the online application portal, Login to an existing account or create an account to start a new application.