- Organisation: University of Guelph
- Duty Station: Canada
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarship
- Duration: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25 January 2023.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by University of Guelph under President’s International Scholarships to pursue Bachelors Degree Program. This educational Scholarships are available for outstanding students who want to pursue bachelors degree.
University of Guelph International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Canada will provide an amount of $42,000 and includes a research assistantship position and mentorship by one of the University’s leading professors.
List of Available Study Fields
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computing
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Indigenous Environmental Science and Practice
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- International Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants is an International (VISA) student.
- Student should be entering the first semester of any undergraduate degree program at the University.
- Not attend a post-secondary institution before.
- Have at least an average admission equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum.
- Have made significant leadership contributions to your school and community.
- Must check the entry requirements of the chosen degree program.
How to Apply
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To apply for University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2023/2024 in Canada, applicant needs to get admission in any undergraduate degree program at University. After that visit the “Apply Now” link to apply for the scholarship. Also visit the Official Advertisement link given below: