- Organisation: University of Liverpool
- Duty Station: UK
- Opportunity Type: International Scholarships
- Benefit: Partial Funding
- Deadline: Not Specified
University of Liverpool, UK Scholarships 2023 – PhD in Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials is available to undertake PhD level programs at the University of Liverpool.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Liverpool will award the selected candidates a PhD scholarship, including full tuition fees and a maintenance grant worth £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
International students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be students from worldwide.
How to Apply
Students can make their admission applications on the university’s application portal.
⇒ UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL APPLICATION PORTAL
To apply for the scholarship, students must ensure they quote the following reference on their application:
- New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
The students are required to present the following documents to the university.
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper
- Research proposal
The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the department of the university they wish to join, which here is typically an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
⇒ THE UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL STUDY PORTAL
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests.
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88