- Organisation: University of Geneva Excellence
- Duty Station: Germany
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Duration: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 March 2023
DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship in the Field of Fine Arts, Design, Visual Communication and Film 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at DAAD – Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Fine Arts
- Visual Communication
- Film Studies
- A monthly payment of 861 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family. Please also read our important information for scholarship applicants / section F, point 3.[list|In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers: Further information
- Green Mobility Top Up (Support for climate-friendly travel) or partial reimbursement of carbon offset payments for air travel
To enable scholarship holders to learn German in preparation for their stay in the country, DAAD offers the following services:
- Payment of course fees for an online language course after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- if necessary: German language course (2, 4 or 6 months) before the start of the study visit in Germany; the DAAD decides whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German language skills and project. Participation in a language course is compulsory if the language of instruction or working language is German at the German host institution. Due to the pandemic, German courses may take place online.
- Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
- Reimbursement of the fee for a TestDaF or DSH test, which you can take either in your home country after you have received your Scholarship Award Letter or in Germany during your funding period.
Please note that the DAAD does not cover tuition fees.
This scholarship is open to international students.
You can apply if you have gained a first university degree in the fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- the artistic qualification and artistic maturity, measured by study achievements and work samples
- the quality of the project as measured by the study plan and the letter of motivation
How to Apply
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.