FAQs: “Elon Musk’s net worth, how old is Elon Musk, Elon musk’s children, Elon musk’s wife, Elon musk’s education, Elon musk’s biography.“
Who Is Elon Musk?
Elon Musk is a South African-born American entrepreneur.
Elon Reeve Musk was born on June 28, 1971, and grew up in Pretoria, South Africa. He attended the University of Pretoria before moving to Canada at age 17, acquiring citizenship through his Canadian-born mother.
Two years later, he enrolled at Queen’s University and transferred to the University of Pennsylvania, where he received bachelor’s degrees in economics and physics. He moved to California in 1995 to attend Stanford University, but dropped out after two days to instead pursue a business career, co-founding the web software company Zip2 with his brother Kimbal; the startup was acquired by Compaq for $307 million in 1999.
The same year, Musk co-founded the online bank X.com, which merged with Confinity in 2000 to form PayPal. eBay bought PayPal in 2002 for $1.5 billion.
Meet Elon Reeve Musk Spouses
The musk Family triangle goes like this;
Elon Musk and Justine Wilson
Elon Musk his ex-wife Justine Wilson is a Canadian author. After first meeting as students at Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada, they married in 2000, after seven years of marriage and five kids, the couple officially divorced in 2008.
Two years later, the entrepreneur married and divorced actress Talulah Riley twice — the first lasting from 2010 to 2012, and the second from 2013 to 2016. They never had children together.
Elon Musk and Grimes
In 2018, Musk and singer-songwriter Grimes, whose real name is Claire Boucher were linked — and had their first child together in 2020.
Musk and Grimes split up in September 2021, but after three years, Grimes revealed in a March 2022 Vanity Fair interview that they had reconciled and welcomed another child via surrogate in December 2021. She tweeted that they had broken up again.
Elon Musk and Shivon Zilis
A few weeks prior to the arrival of their second child together, the CEO secretly fathered twins with Shivon Zilis in November 2021, according to court documents recently published by Insider. The twins were born in Austin, Texas.
Elon Musk Children
In general, Musk has 10 children, including a pair of twins and a set of triplets with his ex-wife Justine Wilson and a boy and girl with ex-girlfriend Grimes
- Nevada Alexander – The first child and son of Elon Musk, born in 2002 to Elon and Justine. Sadly, at 10 weeks old, he passed away from sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Vivian Jenna Wilson and Griffin – Musk’s now 18-year-old twins filed to legally change her name to Vivian Jenna Wilson (the maiden name of her mother, Justine Wilson) and gender and said she no longer wishes to be related to her father, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE. In an October 2022 interview with Financial Times, Musk said he believes Vivian doesn’t want to be associated with him because of the supposed takeover of elite schools and universities by neo-Marxists.
- Kai, Saxon, and Damian – Wilson gave birth to triplets named Kai, Saxon, and Damian in 2006, two years after having twins. She revealed in a 2017 TedTalk that they were also conceived via In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), but she and Musk have not discussed the children themselves publicly.
- Twins with Shivon Zilis – Musk secretly welcomed twins with Shivon Zilis in November 2021, according to court documents published by Insider on July 6. The twins were born in Austin, Texas — just weeks before he and Grimes welcomed a baby girl via a surrogate.
- X Æ A-12 – Grimes and Musk welcomed their first child on May 4, 2020, after the singer announced her pregnancy with a picture of her baby bump back in January 2020. Their son X Æ A-12, whose name was later changed to X Æ A-Xii, was in part named after the CIA’s Lockheed A-12 reconnaissance plane.
- Exa Dark Sideræl – Grimes revealed a year later in a Vanity Fair interview that she welcomed a baby girl via surrogate in December 2021, three months after the couple’s public breakup. Named Exa Dark Sideræl, the singer-songwriter explained that her name has a double meaning.
What Does Elon Musk Do?
Apart from being an Entrepreneur, according to research, Elon Musk is also an Investor, Businessperson, Technician, Film producer, Technologist, and Industrial designer.
He is the founder, CEO and chief engineer of SpaceX; angel investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI; president of the Musk Foundation; and owner and CEO of Twitter, Inc.
In 2002, Musk founded SpaceX, an aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company, and is its CEO and chief engineer.
In 2004, he was an early investor in the electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Motors, Inc. (now Tesla, Inc.). He became its chairman and product architect, eventually assuming the CEO position in 2008.
In 2006, he helped create SolarCity, a solar energy company later acquired by Tesla and became Tesla Energy.
In 2015, he co-founded OpenAI, a nonprofit artificial intelligence research company. The following year, he co-founded Neuralink—a neurotechnology company developing brain-computer interfaces—and The Boring Company, a tunnel construction company.
In 2022, Musk purchased the social media platform Twitter for $44 billion – The acquisition of Twitter began on April 14, 2022, and concluded on October 27, 2022. He has proposed a hyperloop high-speed vactrain transportation system and is the president of the philanthropic Musk Foundation.
What Is Elon Musk Monthly Salary?
Elon Reeve Musk makes $2400 million-plus as a salary and makes $200 million plus Monthly income.
Since his hourly rate was approximately $51.30 million, Musk earned roughly $855,000 per minute.
Because his daily earnings for the first quarter of 2022 are an estimated $333.33 million per day, his hourly rate would be $51.30 million.
Elon Musk makes about $81.25 million per hour, based on his net worth.
What Is Elon Musk’s Net Worth?
According to research, the estimated Net Worth of Elon Musk is 191.2 billion USD as of 2022.
Source: Wikipedia, Investopedia, Britannica, People.